Lead and coordinate the University’s strategic and institutional policy and planning processes and activities
Oversee the University’s planning processes, including;
- Annual operational planning (Budget & Annual Work Plan),
- Resource projection, and
- Long-term strategic planning
- Coordinate institutional planning activities, reporting and analyzing University performance, and conduct institutional studies, surveys and research as needed
- Work closely with senior managers and stakeholders to guide the University's policy and planning programs in support of long-range development and strategic initiatives and evaluate institutional effectiveness
- Work closely with the Vice-Chancellor in liaising with SIG and donor partners and other stakeholders so that they continue to provide strong support to the University
- Oversee sound coaching and mentoring to subordinates and University staff in relation to policy and planning processes and activities.
Mr. Darius Darlyn Ramo (Director)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Postgrad Diploma Business Admin, Postgrad Certificate Business Admin, Cert.IV Project Management, Bachelor of Education (BED)Work Experience: Four years in Secondary teaching (Class teacher & F6 Tutor/2001 & 2006-2008); Eight years as Principal Planning Officer and five years as Chief Planning Officer at the Ministry of National Planning & Development Coordination (MNPDC) 2009-2020.